Monday, May 30, 2011

Fertility Boosting Foods For Men

Many men nowadays suffer from the infertility problems. Nearly 40% of all fertility problems are related with men. Fertility of a man can be hindered or delayed because of certain health issues or age. In just twenty per­cent of cases, a cause of infer­til­ity remains unidentified. According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, approximately 10 % of the reproductive population in U.S gets affected by the infertility. Nutritionally-balanced diet has a key role not only in over-all health, but also in fertility. Some researches have shown that the quality of the sperm and low sperm counts are directly connected to improper eating habits. Men who have low intake of fruits and veggies are more likely to suffer from this problem, as per the research by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Men should add these fertility foods in their diet to increase their odds of conceiving the baby.

Fertility Boosting Foods For Men

Top foods for boosting fertility:

Garlic: Garlic is a sexual super food that contains sele­nium and vit­a­min B6 in great amount. An antiox­i­dant mineral, sele­nium pre­vents sperm dam­age and boost your sexual virility while vitamin B6 helps to fortify the immune system and regulate hormones. Garlic is an excellent source of allicin, which increases the blood flow to the sexual organs and thus enables perfect erections. Enjoy its benefits by sprinkling chopped garlic on your favorite foods.

Cashew Nuts: Some researches have shown that only a short term deficiencies of zinc can affect testosterone levels and decrease sperm volume. Cashew nuts are rich source of zinc, as essential mineral for a robust body as well as for fertility in both men and women. Also, they are believed to increase testosterone levels. So, include handful of cashew nuts in your daily diet.

Banana: Another sexual super food, banana is a rich source of magnesium, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin C, and protein, which are required to improve and stimulate the production of more sperm. This fruit is also rich in vitamin B and Bromelain, which are powerful sexual hormone regulators that can help to enhance sexual virility. Try to include banana in your daily diet. You can also prepare banana shake and smoothie to enjoy its benefits.

Avocado: Avocados contain a healthy dose of vitamin E that boosts sperm motility and assists the sperm to infiltrate the egg. Also, avocados are high in folic acid and vitamin B6 which help to regulate sexual hormone function that consecutively helps to optimize sexual health. The best way to add avocados in diet is adding a few slices of it to your salad or your sandwich. You can also take it along with other fruits and veggies.

Asparagus: Asparagus is a great vegetable that believed to raise the sperm count. In the medieval era, this vegetable was widely used to treat infertility. Asparagus also contains vitamin C in good amount, which help to increase sperm motility and viability. The best way of taking this lovely vegetable is asparagus salads. You can also try it with other veggies for a mouthwatering treat and a steamy sitting with your partner thereafter.

Tomatoes: Many men who struggle with infertility have low levels of lycopene, as per Ovulation-Calculator. Tomatoes are rich source of antioxidant carotenoid lycopene, which increase the sperm count and motility. Also, this antioxidant is essential for keeping the sperm healthy. Consuming lycopene rich foods help to ensure the healthy sperm. So, you must include this juicy veggie on your diet. Other good sources of lycopene include watermelon, pink grapefruit, tomato juice, tomato sauce and ketchup.

Apple: Apple is believed to be a well nutritionally balanced fruit. When apple is consumed in vinaigrette form i.e. a fruit cider vinegar, it is considered to do wonders. Daily consumption of apple surely increases the sperm count naturally. Some experts recommend that the results are quite nerve-wracking.

Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are also high in zinc, which is the most important mineral that increases testosterone levels and sperm count. When coming to fertility, a high sperm count is a key factor. Pumpkin seeds are also packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which motivate blood flow to sexual organs and enhance sexual function. Have at least one zinc-rich food daily when you are trying to get your partner pregnant.

Oysters: Oysters are also a great source of zinc, which is needed to formulate the outer layer and tail of the sperm. Nutritionists consider that just 15mg of oysters a day can help to repair sperm that have been injured by chemicals engrossed from the environment. If you can’t afford or digest oysters, then you will find plenty of zinc in nuts, beans, seeds and eggs.

Pomegranate: Drinking pomegranate juice can raise sperm count and help to make healthier sperm. Pomegranate juice also decreases the blood levels of malondialdehyde, which affects sperm production and also helps in erectile dysfunction. As per the Acubalance Wellness Centre, juice of pomegranate may help to manage erectile dysfunction, sperm concentration, sperm motility, augmented sperm cell density, and reduce abnormal sperm.

6 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My name is RODA, I am from UK I want to share my experience on how I got my baby, despite the doctor said I couldn't have any, because of my health, I was Barry since the year 2008 I could not give birth to babies, until one of my family friend introduce a GREAT SPELL CASTER to me called DR LAWCY, I never knew DR LAWCY could even solve my problems, when I contacted him despite the situation on ground he told me that he is going to help me, and he gave to me some herbs to take and casted some spell on me, all thanks to GOD that sent DR LAWCY to me, just after three months I became pregnant for me husband, now I am a mother of three children, I want to thank DR LAWCY for his good work, if you are out there passing through this same problem, you can also contact him on his email on drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com and I pray to GOD that same way he helped me, he shall help you also, thanks for part of my testimony..

HELLO, i have read testimonies about this great man called Dr. Sambo how he helped people to get pregnant and also help people to cure HIV with his herbal medicine, so i decided to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man helped me to cure my HIV disease and also helped my sister to get pregnant, i just told him and he said he was going to work on it miraculously and in a short period of time i was lifted from these terrible disease. And it took my sister just a week to get pregnant after he was done. Contact this great man and He will help you no matter the the problem you are facing. Email him at sambolaherbalcurecentre@gmail.com

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT.

Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com His private number is +2348074433380.
YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

All thanks to dr Kamuzi,I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how a good, great and real spell caster helped me. I appreciate everyone for taking their precious time to read my testimony, 3 months ago I was diagnosed of hiv, this means that 3months ago I was hiv positive when I told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she introduced me to one great spell caster and she said that this spell caster has remedy to all illness, I was really surprised on this and confused as well, then I told the spell caster to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way I was going to be taken the medicine which I did, and in the next 2 weeks I went to the hospital and they said that I am now hiv negative, I am very happy about this, when I contacted dr Kamuzi again to tell him the good result , I asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure illness like.
1 cancer
2 hiv
3 low sperm count.
4 barrenness
5 Adenoids
6 hiv
7 gonorrheal
8 sti (sexually transmitted infection).
9 std (sexually transmitted disease).
10 stroke
this are few that I can mention right now, this man is a very great, good and powerful doctor, all thanks to him for giving me a second chance, if you are out there passing through any problem, you can contact him today on his email on (doctoravanskamuzi@gmail.com) or his website on (doctorevanskamuzi.yolasite.com) and I know that he will help you also. once again help me to thank doctor kamuzi for giving me a second chance.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More